$2,000,000 Winners Announced! for 1st PRO X-MAS!

Re: $2,000,000 PokeDollar Give-Away for 1st PRO X-MAS!

<r>Merry Christmas PRO! {7} ign : TheOldNite i would like to give a huge thanks to the staff because they keep the game alive they regulate the rules keep the game in order and to be honest i dont know what we would do without the staff and thanks red for always posting the updates and sneak peeks of the new regions! And i also think that they put hard work and effort and to that i say thank you again for being my former staff. and Merry Christmas to everyone hope you enjoy it very much with your families. <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Smile:</E> <E>:thanks:</E> Staff</r>

A+true+pokemon+master+doesn+t+worry+about+type+disadvantages+_08de66ed83e0793b11fbe745d038a6e2.jpg

tumblr_lwh8069DKR1r28k5co1_500.jpg

"Those whose memories fade seek to carve them in their hearts..."

"All dreams are but a reality. Never forget..."

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Merry Christmas PRO! 269<br/>

This game has been pretty great so far! The only problem is that getting XP and grinding for XP is too hard, too tedious, and too long!</t>

<r><GLOW glow="orange"><s>[glow=orange]</s>Merry Christmas<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <GLOW glow="yellow"><s>[glow=yellow]</s>PRO, Staff, and of course...THE PLAYERS!!!<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>8<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>So far PRO has been quite the fun experience! Loved being able to battle along side friends that I have met across the world! The maps are marvelous! The art is beautiful! And the music is both Nostalgic and Soothing!<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Bless you all and have a wonderful day and Christmas PRO Staff and Players<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>!</r>

<ALIGN align="center">