$2,000,000 Winners Announced! for 1st PRO X-MAS!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $2,000,000 PokeDollar Give-Away for 1st PRO X-MAS!

<r><B><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Merry Christmas PRO!<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B> - 591 <br/>

ign: Kendymi<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>Insomnia now have a name :D<e></e></I><br/>

Thanks for the<B><s></s> laughts <e></e></B>( see users in pajamas ), <B><s></s>discomfort <e></e></B>when the server goes down <E>:Bored:</E> , the <B><s></s>happiness<e></e></B> of finding a good Pokemon <E>:Smile:</E> , and <B><s></s>sadness<e></e></B> to kill them unintentionally <E>:Frown:</E> ..<SIZE size="200"><s></s> For all the emotions <e></e></SIZE>, thanks! <B><s></s><COLOR color="#00BF00"><s></s>Happy Xmas:)<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B></r>

Re: $2,000,000 PokeDollar Give-Away for 1st PRO X-MAS!

<r>Merry Christmas PRO! 246 -BlueDragon06<br/>

Thank you very much to PRO, its developers, its staffs and to all people that supports this game. Because of this game my childhood memories are relived. I remember the days when I was playing Pokemon in my GBA. Thank you for this game I got the chance to play again the game that has been a part of my childhood and I also get the chance to interact with other Pokemon lovers. Merry Christmas. God bless. <E>:thanks:</E> <E>:thanks:</E> <E>:Grin:</E></r>