Artifact maniac

Ioanna

I went to artifact maniac to get skull fossil which according to the pro wiki i can get for 750 artifact pieces but while i have 901 there's no option of 750 artifact pieces with corresponding fossil as seen by the pic attached. When i press fifth option next it tells me: ''sorry i cant give such important discovery to inexperienced archeologists. My discoveris are around 3800, so does it have to do with being more expert or its a bug?

1.thumb.png.072253b8b5d286f3d0d6da2fce0ad240.png

3.thumb.png.e89dda6daeb95f4c3a88fe5574d0d78d.png

:PixiuShush:Ioanna

I went to artifact maniac to get skull fossil which according to the pro wiki i can get for 750 artifact pieces but while i have 901 there's no option of 750 artifact pieces with corresponding fossil as seen by the pic attached. When i press sixth option next it tells me: ''sorry i cant give such important discovery to inexperienced archeologists. My discoveris are around 3800, so does it have to do with being more expert or its a bug?

Hey, hope you are having a good day!

So you cannot find the skull fossil for 750 artifact within the options from the Artifact Maniac?

Have you clicked the "more" option?

SuUXjbf.png

From here, it will show you the additional information on which fossils are available including the skull fossil.

Have fun with your Cranidos!

bisRmv8.png

I went to artifact maniac to get skull fossil which according to the pro wiki i can get for 750 artifact pieces but while i have 901 there's no option of 750 artifact pieces with corresponding fossil as seen by the pic attached. When i press sixth option next it tells me: ''sorry i cant give such important discovery to inexperienced archeologists''. My discoveris are around 3800, so does it have to do with being more expert or its a bug?

Hey, hope you are having a good day!

So you cannot find the skull fossil for 750 artifact within the options from the Artifact Maniac?

Have you clicked the "more" option?

SuUXjbf.png

From here, it will show you the additional information on which fossils are available including the skull fossil.

Have fun with your Cranidos!

Obviously i did, like i already wrote: When i press fifth option next it tells me: ''sorry i cant give such important discovery to inexperienced archeologists''.

But it doesnt matter, i believe it means just more discoveries to become experienced archeologist but that could be added in pro wiki for clarification...

:PixiuShush:Ioanna