bug problems in my guild

Yehshua

hello friends of Pokemon revolution I am writing to report my bug problem in my guild can not promote the members of my guild my guild is called valhalla

Hi, there has been some known bug with guild system in the past but I remember it right, it's not something that can't be fixed. This workaround is for leader that can't promote a member to an officer.

This bug may occur whenever the person who was an officer then promoted to a leader position. There is a simple way of solving this and I have solved this problem many times with this way.

1-) Set a leader for the guild.

2-) Whoever is the new leader, change his position to initiate before make him a leader.

3-) The new leader should try and implement several commands for make sure. (/gpromote, /gkick, /ginvite, /gmotd etc..)

Let me know how it goes and good luck :Grin:

J5LR1Wr.gif

:Shocked: :Shocked:

friends of pokemon thanks for your help yesterday I asked for help on the bug problem that I can not promote to the members of the guild

I did everything they told me to repair it but nothing happened. I can use all the commands, it's just this command that does not let me, \/ gpromote

When I want to promote the official member, I see this message

You can not promote this user any higher

Hi Yehshua, I see that you are the Leader of your guild. Unfortunately, the solutions to this bug are mainly through trial and error—until things are seemingly working again. Most information on this bug is Officers having trouble promoting Initiates to Official Members; therefore, I would suggest trying the current known workarounds for that specific issue first as it is very similar to yours:</SIZE></COLOR>

First Solution:

- Pass the leadership to someone else

- Get kicked, then reinvited again

- Get invited back

- Get leadership back

- Try to promote the person to officer and it should work.

Please follow these instructions carefully! Keep in mind that this may not work the first time; you may have to disconnect or simply try again.

If you cannot, for some reason, promote a current Official Member to an Officer, try using this solution as well:

Second Solution (Member to Officer):

- Demote the one you wanted to promote to Officer, to Initiate

- Kick him from the guild

- Invite him back

- Try again to promote him to Officer

<COLOR color="pink"><SIZE size="85">If these problems continue to persist despite multiple attempts of rectifying the situation, can you find out if you're also having other issues with promoting ranks within the guild, such as an Official Member to Officer, or an Officer to Leader perhaps? More information, such as the screenshots of the steps you've taken in attempt to make this feature work again, may be highly insightful and may allow us to further help you. :Angel:

I've been suffering the same or similar problem for a while and I think I've found the final solution, it's similar to the other solutions and I would not have been able to discover it without them, so thank you very much :)

I write it to you in steps:

1- Degrade member to your friend

2- Give the leader to your friend

3- Leave the game and re-enter

4- The friend can now upgrade you to an officer