Is loging on and off illegal?

Brahh

I really wanted to be able to learn egg moves, so I spent a lot of time achieving the prerequisites only to find out in the end that I need to have 201 hours of play time to fight the boss that unlocks this.

So far I have around 140 hours logged, and I wondered if it is an illegal strategy to login to the game, then wait until I get logged out due to the AFK timer, and then login again; repeating this for a period of time. Looking at the rules this does not seem illegal, although there is a bit of ambiguity surrounding this subject.

I found the following rule:

Abusing glitches, and not reporting them as soon as possible will result in sanctions. Anti AFK methods without user interaction or effort falls under this category too.

You could argue that the strategy that I mentioned is not automated whatsoever, and does require user interaction and effort; therefore not falling under this rule.

Could you please tell me whether this is allowed?

Hi there [mention]Brahh[/mention]

Logging out and logging back in is by no means illegal or against the rules. Those Anti AFK methods are Botting Programs/Automation software which are against the rules.

It's totally up to you if you want to log back ingame every 7 minutes you get kicked from the server. You'll gain your hours much faster by playing the game.

I hope this cleared things up.

Kind regards

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -

Hi there @Brahh

Logging out and logging back in is by no means illegal or against the rules. Those Anti AFK methods are Botting Programs/Automation software which are against the rules.

It's totally up to you if you want to log back ingame every 7 minutes you get kicked from the server. You'll gain your hours much faster by playing the game.

I hope this cleared things up.

Kind regards

You might be right though, doing this might take away the feeling of achievement. Just though it'd come in handy whilst studying to get closer to that 200 hr mark. Thanks for the quick reply!

Have a good day! :Smile:

Kind regards

[fade][glow=black]- Locked as Solved -[/glow][/fade]

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -