Disconnecting from server, and lagging, for no apparent reason.

Drnerfariouz

Okay I've found a solution, when I play windowed it works fine, and when I play full screen it's laggy :/

Really curious as it worked really fine yesterday in full screen !

Would you mind trying to change the resolution back and forth and see if it works in full screen then?

No it's the same. I ve also tried to desactivate effect like weather and light, activate the vsync ... it's the same, it's laggy when i am in full screen.

And now I have been disconected a few times, and it's hard to tp between map and talk with npc :/ (windowed or not) Not my day ! :p

No it's the same. I ve also tried to desactivate effect like weather and light, activate the vsync ... it's the same, it's laggy when i am in full screen.

And now I have been disconected a few times, and it's hard to tp between map and talk with npc :/ (windowed or not) Not my day ! :p

Would you mind trying to delete your client and redownload? If you do, please make sure to follow this:

Also, remember to delete all the past PRO clients and folders you might have in your device, including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles), and even from the trashbin, before you Downloads(https://pokemonrevolution.net) the new client.

Also, make sure your antivirus is not messing with your game, try turning it off while playing

There seems to be a resolution issue going on and that is what is most likely causing lag for all of you. Soon there will be a new, optional client that will fix this, please be patient in the meanwhile and keep an eye on Announcements and Official PRO discord.