New Client: Resolution Bug

Can't launch the application at all...

unknown.png

I heard about the solution of picking greater monitor resolution till it works,

but my laptop is already at its highest resolution of 1280x800.

So basically I can't play the game at all till the bug is fixed and next client is released :Nervous:

Please fix the bug asap :Frown:

Alain301forumsize.png

Hi Alain,

As quoted from Shane in the PRO Discord Announcements, this bug is known and is currently being worked on.

The "resolution" issue is known. It will be fixed in a non mandatory client update next time due to being unity engine bug. For now, there is a simple workaround; Keep selecting greater res gradually until you get desired result. If a certain resolution throws an error simply select another one from the same nest.

I'm extremely sorry for this inconvenience. Please try the current workaround listed above and let me know if this solves your issue.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Could you fill me up with a bit of details of what the workaround is specifically telling us to do??

Sure, so start at a lower resolution and gradually increase it. If one particular resolution doesn't work for some reason, just select a different one. If this doesn't work for you, the new client being released fairly soon should have this problem patched. As there is no further action to take on this issue, I'll now lock the topic. I wish you a good day!

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.