Resolution Error On New Update.

Hello everyone, in this last update I am not able to play, because the following error of resolution is occurring.

PRObugreso.png

I can not change the resolution because the game does not open, if someone knows how to change it, thank you for helping.

Very good, really good, I could play very well before this update as well as several other players, but the last update brought this error of resolution, which is not an "urgency", I tried all the resolutions of my Monitor and none the PRO works. by the way I'll have to wait for STAFF's willingness to settle in some non-obligatory client update ... I'm just glad I never spent money on the game because spending and not being able to play would be fucking. :Nervous: :Nervous: :Angry:

Hello!,

something like this happens to me, in this update i can't change the resolution and the game start to run so slow,

idk what happened

Can you at least load the game? because you can change the resolution only inside the client.

Hi Yaku,

I'm extremely sorry for this inconvenience, however, this bug is on Unity's side and not our staff team.

I'm also sorry to hear that the fix Shane stated did not work for you (and I'll quote below for visibility):

The "resolution" issue is known. It will be fixed in a non mandatory client update next time due to being unity engine bug. For now, there is a simple workaround; Keep selecting greater res gradually until you get desired result. If a certain resolution throws an error simply select another one from the same nest.
Since you mentioned in your post that you did not know how to change your resolution, the fix stated above is meant for client resolution.

If the above doesn't work, there is no other known workaround for this issue. You can attempt to change your resolution through your OS to a lower resolution, then open up your PRO client, and after the game is running, change the resolution back. (Here's a guide on how to change that through windows). However, this is not known to solve this issue currently.

As for now, we can only wait for Unity's update and will have it released as soon as possible. I apologize for this inconvenience again and I understand it is extremely frustrating. Since there is no further information I can possibly give on this issue, I'll now lock this topic. You can check our Download & Update Logs for upcoming updates and changes for this bug.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.