lose money 1.1m but i dont know where

Idilassijassi

you met NPC and logged out before the dialogue start right? Just like you lost a NPC or wild pokemon, your money will be taken, around 5% of your total money.

You don't lose money if you log out before a NPC dialogue start :p I always do that to dodge trainers xD

If he lost a battle, he would lose 5% of 12m => 600k :/ so maybe he lost 2 battles :s

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

you met NPC and logged out before the dialogue start right? Just like you lost a NPC or wild pokemon, your money will be taken, around 5% of your total money.

You don't lose money if you log out before a NPC dialogue start :p I always do that to dodge trainers xD

If he lost a battle, he would lose 5% of 12m => 600k :/ so maybe he lost 2 battles :s

I see, or someone hacked his account xD

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

i have 12m i deconnected and connecter i have now 10.9m

i don't know where my money 1.1m gone i dont buy anyting mybe bug

i would ask to see how pls

ty

Hello there, and sorry for your inconvenience;

You don't seem to have any trade including money on your end for quite a while, let alone such amount;

As reminded above, you lose 5% of your current money upon losses against NPCs, but it's also true against wild pokémon. If you didn't buy anything to NPCs ‒and you don't seem to own tremendous amount of expensive items either‒, you most likely lost two battles recently.

Does it ring any bell?

I'm looking forward for your answer; until then, I wish you a good day :Sing: