Bug Hoenn teleport quest

Sajgon

I started do Hoenn teleport quest 1,5month ago aand i started this same quest today. I was today in all poke centre in hoenn (evergrande too) and nothing only in Oldale Town cd was accepted. Please help me ! Reset the quest or i dont know do something ! Please !

I started do Hoenn teleport quest 1,5month ago aand i started this same quest today. I was today in all poke centre in hoenn (evergrande too) and nothing only in Oldale Town cd was accepted. Please help me ! Reset the quest or i dont know do something ! Please !

Hello there, and sorry for your inconvenience;

You seem to have missed at least one PokeCenter; please have another check, do the whole round again, and tell me how it goes :Sing:

As mentioned in the Updated Hoenn Teleport Quest guide:

If the PC was already struck, you need to go to another Pokemon Center until you can install the Disk 3 times successfully.

(Sidenote: Every Pokemon Center is possible and it's random for every player)

I'm looking forward for your answer; until then, I wish you a good day :Grin:

It doesnt working :( i have been in really all pc 2 times only in Oldale working others all are stuck. What i need to do ?

Hello again, and sorry to hear;

Your variables state that you already have uploaded 2 CDs, so you're just missing one; PCs commonly overlooked are:

• Sootopolis City,
  • Fallarbor Town,
  • Pacifidlog Town,
  • Dewford Town,
  • Ever Grande City.

Once again, you're most likely just missing one, and unfortunately for you, that one is the one you need :Smile:

Sorry to have to ask you of this again, but, please have another, thorough, check;

I'd advise you to write down each city you've been in, and to not skip one, thinking you've already been there :Shy:

I will only ask for a Content Scripter as last resort, as they are extremely busy with other matters, so if you still can't manage that third time, I'll forward it to one of them.

Sorry again for your inconvenience;

In the meanwhile, I wish you good luck, and a great day :Sing:

I was in this places :( I was in all cities x2

There's 15 in total. Use this list as a guide.

Oldale, Petalburg, Rustboro, Dewford, Slateport, Mauville, Verdanturf, Fallarbor, Lavaridge, Fortree, Lilycove, Mossdeep, Pacifidlog, Sootopolis, Ever Grande.