proper support for controllers

Ninja85a

how about working on the support for controllers a bit more I know theres the option in the control settings but when I enable that my char keeps going to the left even when I'm not touching the joy stick I've got a xbox one wireless controller on win 10 is there anyway this could be made to work better?

I also have the problem that my character just keeps moving to the right when "Allow Controller" is ticked on, using an Xbox 360 controller on Windows 10.

However, the problem doesn't end there. Even with "Allow Controller" ticked on, there does not seem to have a way to choose battle options using the controller. In fact, it's not even possible with Keyboard, you absolutely have to use the Mouse.

So, first thing would be to allow the game to be fully playable using only the Keyboard and no mouse (with few exceptions like clicking on a player for trading, etc.). Then Controller support can be more easily added.

I'd personally also like to expand the suggestion further: Make it possible to play with the controller even if the game window is out of focus (with On/Off option, of course). I tend to play PRO at the same time as another browser game, so it makes everything much smoother if I don't have to keep clicking back and forth.

214157603_sayumigrowlithesignature.png.4a2a82daf244704d7e1e67f4faf14065.png