wts a god dragonite

Shitokuari

I can pay 7m insta not start offer.

What is the difference for you if you have it for 7m insta instead of 7m s.o. ? It's exactly the same for you, except if someone outbid you, and in that case, it's not the same for the seller.

there r many rich players in this server, they can outbid me easily if they want, that's why i want to pay insta 7m, not s.o.

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

I can pay 7m insta not start offer.

What is the difference for you if you have it for 7m insta instead of 7m s.o. ? It's exactly the same for you, except if someone outbid you, and in that case, it's not the same for the seller.

there r many rich players in this server, they can outbid me easily if they want, that's why i want to pay insta 7m, not s.o.

Yes, in that case, why the seller would accept an insta at 7m if someone can pay more? :')

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

But in final, it's the same if you start the auction at 7m and got the PKM because nobody outbid, or you got it 7m insta.

The offer you put at 7m only if insta, the seller has no interest to accept it, and i recommand him to say no. If you are willing to pay 7m, just start the auction and see if someone or not outbid you.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

But in final, it's the same if you start the auction at 7m and got the PKM because nobody outbid, or you got it 7m insta.

The offer you put at 7m only if insta, the seller has no interest to accept it, and i recommand him to say no. If you are willing to pay 7m, just start the auction and see if someone or not outbid you.

we should respect the trade rules here. I can start it but i want to save my money for some shiny pokemons, that's why i dont want to start this auction. If he accepts my offer, ill buy it as soon as possible but not now. He can sell it to someone pay higher than me ofcourse.

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist