MacOS Full screen

Hello!

I wonder why no one has talked about this issue so far, but whenever I put the game in full screen on my mac, the screen becomes kinda white, like if the brightness went all the way up or something. I already posted about it in December, I thought it was a known issue but it seems to have been forgotten in the new update again... I have pictures of the issue, I just don't know how to post them here. I'm just disappointed because I thought the new version would finally fix this. Is this a known issue? Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks for everything and for this wonderful game!

Hi Thu,

I apologize for this inconvenience, and it seems like this bug has been out for awhile.

As stated in your previous thread by Calahan, the issue is still being investigated, and a potential fix worked on; I can only encourage you to remain patient and to play in Windowed mode until then.

If you want to provide more evidence on this bug and cannot take screenshots (image becomes good quality while screenshotting for some reason), I recommend trying to use a phone to capture the bug and upload it either directly here or link it here from a third party site (such as Imgur, for instance).

Once again, I'm extremely sorry for this problem as I understand it can be frustrating. Please remain patient with us! :Angel:

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hello!

I'm super happy that this is a known error and that it's being worked on! You seem to have a good knowledge on the issue, (screenshots don't work because the quality is good). I'm fine with waiting, I just wanted to be sure that it was a known issue, and that it wasn't being forgotten :)

Thanks a lot!

• 1 month later...