Any news about the resolution error?

Gaiatree

Hi Gaia,

I'm extremely sorry for this inconvenience; this bug is known and a fix will be out for it soon. While waiting for the new client release, please try the following workaround:

The "resolution" issue is known. It will be fixed in a non mandatory client update next time due to being unity engine bug. For now, there is a simple workaround; Keep selecting greater res gradually until you get desired result. If a certain resolution throws an error simply select another one from the same nest.
In simple terms, start changing your resolution, starting at a lower resolution and working up to a higher one, until you're satisfied with the result. If one particular resolution gives you an error, you'll just have to select a different one.

I apologize for this inconvenience again and I understand it is extremely frustrating. If the above doesn't work, you'll be needing to wait for the next update which should be released soon.

Since there is no further information I can possibly give on this issue, I'll now lock this topic. You can check our Download & Update Logs for upcoming updates and changes for this bug.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.