Route 111 north going to desert

Purplemauth

This happens probably once a week. Whenever I try to head south to Route 111 Desert from route 111 North I spawn in the mountain at the bottom of the route. Normally if I spawn on the flat open part If i move one space it automatically kicks me to the proper area. This time, since I spawned in a wall, I was stuck and had to relog to get out.

exhCqV0.png

-snip-

Hey there PurpleMauth! I've looked into the situation for you, and it seems like it's a weird collision between the link of the map and the tilescript for the Go-Goggles item. My best advice for you is to either take the same link and check which one doesn't break for you, and keep using that one when crossing the path. It may be a client-side bug where your client somehow gets read a bit slower, and thus combining the tilescript along with the link you cross. I'll try my best to find a solid solution for this problem. Thanks for reporting!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements | Bug Reports | Update Log | Mapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed.