Crystal Daycare!

isGfgcJ.png

Current Status: Not Available! Need to take care of orders

NEW RULE

POKEMON MUST BE ABOVE lv20 FOR DEF/HP EV TRAINING. OR ACCOMPANIED BY SPD SAY HP/SPD DEF/SPD( SPD IS THE LOWEST LEVEL RATS/PIDGEY )

DISCORD

</SIZE>

IF you wish to ask me a question directly or need assistance drop by the live chat on discord!

<SIZE size="150">

IF YOU WISH TO HAVE PVP PROTECTION PLEASE SAY SO DURING THE APPLICATION AT SOME POINT, I STILL POST THE POKEMONS NAME BUT WILL NOT PUT UP ITS PICTURE UPON REQUEST.

If you wish to be trained leave a forum post below and when i am here i will attempt to contact you. Thanks :Smile:

Welcome to Crystal Daycare. Where we take care of your pokemon so you don't have too. Truth is not everyone has hours to pour into the game to do things like EV training, So I am here to help ease that burden for some of you. I am personally able to be online more often due to my working conditions. So i am usually within reach for a good portion of the day.

I am offering full EV training of your choice. Since i am new and just starting at this and need to build a reputation i will be offering my services cheaper than normal for the first little while.

I have managed to beat the Johto region and am currently working on a good team for the Johto E4 and a good personal team for myself. Its boring farming so i figured i would take time off and help some people out and make a bit of money in the process.

2c9N7vq.png

RY4eKqN.png

- Crystal Daycare is only for EV Training

- Form must be completed prior to starting.

- A Screenshot of your pokemon will be logged at the time of trade.

- I will not be responsible for any EV training that has already been done to the pokemon. a screenshot on trade will be proof of its EV's.

- I will not monitor happiness during training. If this is something you require please think about doing it afterwards as i am not responsible for what happens to the happiness level, :Smile: thanks

- Using this service you agree that after 1 weeks time the pokemon in question may be sold if not picked up.

- You can add me in game to talk about it / Crystalcrusader i am usually around from 7pm Atlantic standard time till about 7-8am ast, or via the forums here.

Y867fmw.png

1 EV = 252 EV's in one Stat

2 EV = 504 EV's in one stat

Last 6 EV's will be upon your decision. If no decision is made i make a judgment call to either fill the last 6 or leave it

1 EV 20k.

2 EV 35k *STARTUP SPECIAL*

Your pokemon WILL be EV trained with macho brace.

*everstone - If you want me to use this to prevent evolution. You will need to mention this in the form. Since i will need to replace the macho brace and put this on it will be a little more expensive to EV train an unevolved poke.

dJeAD1Y.png

IGN:

Pokemon:

Level:

Ev Training Goal:

Moveset:

Additional Notes:

Note- Please make sure when listing Ev training. Which stats you would like done. as well as Moveset, please fill in if you would like to keep certain moves.Just in case while EV training it wants to learn a move. Any leveling that comes from my ev training is a free bonus!

3ZeTLyU.png

3hbmlRG.png

IGN : Osiris

M031CSZ.png

Pokemon : Snorlax / PVP PROTECTED

IGN: Jacquez

M7FZnvL.png

IGN: Walrosskastanie

Pokemon: Charmander

UJxHSZF.png

BZAOlZs.png

bOgG2bZ.png

Pokemon: Eevee

IGN Lexburner

MF1ve1f.png

IGN: Stormspiritgod

qd4I2aZ.png

- I didnt get a pic before i sent it to him but its 100% done

IGN: Kingaether

Pokemon: Alakazam

Pokemon: Gyarados

IGN: Yowee

Pokemon: Cleffa

Level: 20+

Ev Training Goal: 200 Def, 60 Spdef, 250 Hp

Moveset: -

Additional Notes: -

IGN:

Pokemon: Chansey

Level: 21

Ev Training Goal: 128 Def, 130 Spdef, 252 hp

Moveset:

Additional Notes:

-- Feel free to copy/paste any information you want! I am not picky about that in the slightest.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gl with service wish you all the best

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REGARDS!

"I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are." - Mewtwo

IGN: Jacquez

Pokemon: Swinub

Timezone ( Leave blank if unknown ) : EST -5

Ev Training Goal: 252 Special Defense

Moveset: Mud Bomb / Blizzard / Icy Wind / Earthquake

Additional Notes: Would like to leave it as a Swinub if possible.