Menu Hotkeys -> Backpack/Map/PvP etc.

Narax

Hey,

first of all, this game is great. I just found it around. My suggestion is to let players assign hotkeys for the menu button like pvp, map, backback and stuff, so we could easily map them onto our controllers to quick access them.

Thanks and keep up the good work :Grin:

greetz

Narax

Though I would also like this, there's no way to access the items in your backpack without still using a mouse click/tap. If you could somehow use the d-pad on your controller to highlight each item and scroll through the menu, then this implication would totally be worth it. Just like the map, you can't see anything without hovering over the route/city you want to look at.

If you haven't already, you can drag your most common items (land/surf mount, leppa berries, potion, repel, escape rope) to your 6 hotkeys in the bottom left. Then you can bind the numbers 1-6 to controller buttons (for me, 1 - right bumper, 2 = right trigger, 3 left trigger, 4 = left bumper, etc) I find that six hotkeys are generally enough for me. It's easy enough to switch out items as you need as well.