Held/Cash Shop Items - Price Check

Siltoruz

Hello all,

This is Siltoruz and this is my first ever post. I am a competative player in mid 20s and a newbie here in PRO. The game amazed me and i decided after a week or so that i m gona stick with it. Untill now i was grinding hunting Clefairies/ Ghastlies for money and managed to find some epics so now i have my first two PvP pokemon ready.

I am confortable with poke hunting and tricks to do it efficiently, but i decided after getting pvps to take a break and grind something else. With a bit of research i found out about frisk/thief sentrets, dig holes etc. I decided to a) buy some coins to support the game, sell them and get a budget and b) find out ways to use frisk with hunting the same time to maximize profits and sustain that budget. And here comes my problem... I am a noob at pricing those items so thats y i m here.

a) How much pokedollars can i sell each coin? (or price at 25,50,100,190)

b) Which are the 5 most expensive held items with high demand by the market? And at what prices do they usually sell?

I would be gratefull if you respond and help me out! Also i d be in debt if you could give a min-max price for each item!

See you all in Yellow!

Tranquility Guild Officer

Tranquility Pokeshop

Personal Auctions