Started a few days ago

Is there somewhere I can go to know what all the community ranks mean? I clicked on the "the team" button to the right, but it says I'm not authorized.

You will need 10 posts on the forums overall to use some of the functionalities, such as looking up members' profiles, thus the Team list :Shy:

• For easy, non spam-y post count increase, you can have fun in the
Playground, and/or welcome newcomers in Meet&Greet;
Otherwise, you can also help out fellow players in General Support when you can, as you seem to already have started to do :Crazy:

However, as to know what each rank are entitled to, you should check out the PRO Wiki's page on Staff :Angel:

Is there somewhere I can go to know what all the community ranks mean? I clicked on the "the team" button to the right, but it says I'm not authorized.

You will need 10 posts on the forums overall to use some of the functionalities, such as looking up members' profiles, thus the Team list :Shy:

• For easy, non spam-y post count increase, you can have fun in the
Playground, and/or welcome newcomers in Meet&Greet;
Otherwise, you can also help out fellow players in General Support when you can, as you seem to already have started to do :Crazy:

However, as to know what each rank are entitled to, you should check out the PRO Wiki's page on Staff :Angel:

Alright, sounds good.