Moveset of Raichu

Crossps

Hey guys,having some problems with raichu movesets the thing is i evolved my Pikachu into Raichu at level 5 only and since then it didn't learnt any new moves and he's in level 17 now, plead help anyone what should i do? :Frown:

Thank in advance!

Wild Charge, Dig, Thunderbolt and Iron Tail or Grass knot + Lifeorb = OP ... Not really that OP but Good.

you can get Dig TM on johto or Cerulean and Thunderbolt in Vermillion Gym

and you can get Iron tail from olivine and Wildcharge in Powerplant :Smile:

FkyJmn5.png

[fade]✧[/fade] [glow=red]Revenji[/glow][fade]✧[/fade] [glow=red]Someweirdghoul[/glow][fade]✧[/fade] [glow=red]Falseleap Aublade[/glow] [fade]✧[/fade] [glow=red]Guilty Crown[/glow][fade]✧[/fade]

Hey guys,having some problems with raichu movesets the thing is i evolved my Pikachu into Raichu at level 5 only and since then it didn't learnt any new moves and he's in level 17 now, plead help anyone what should i do? :Frown:

Thank in advance!

If I'm understanding correctly, you want to retroactively learn moves? As a general rule, you don't want to evolve things until they are nearly level 100. Or at the very least, until they have all your desired moves from their pre-evolved forms.

That being said, you've pretty much missed out on any of Pikachu's moves they get from leveling. Try going to the move re-learner. You should have; Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Thundershock, and Thunderbolt available to re-learn for 2,000 earch.

I use this site to reference which moves my Pkmn will learn. It's not always 100% on par with PRO, as there are some differences for some reason, but it's pretty reliable.

https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/raichu