I didn't receive a shiny rattata

Shakespeed

Hello everybody

A couple of hours ago i trained my rattata to lvl 80 and decided to battle joey so i could go to hoenn. I had no trouble in defeating his rattatas because i had two lvl 100 pokemon. When i reached his last rattata, i tried finishing him off with blastoise using surf, when suddenly the game froze. The music kept playing, but no animation or text whatsoever came on my screen. About 10 seconds later the battle screen disappears and joey is gone. there was no dialogue between us, and i could just go to the hoenn traveler. I decided to check on my pc and i noticed that i didn't get a shiny rattata. Is there any way this can be resolved?

Kind regards

Shakespeed

It happened same thing while I'm selecting 3rd time reward from boss

Hello there, and sorry for your inconvenience;

Make sure you don't have 900 pokémon stored in PC already before doing Bosses, as it's the maximum amount of storage available (it's equal to 60 boxes full of pokémon, including your current party)

• You can also check your current amount of owned pokémon on your Trainer Card:
    • ( This icon on the GUI, bottom left: PcDIXnU.png )

Kwz1SxH.png

Thank you for the response. I'm at the start of hoenn no, so i guess i'll have to wait to collect the rattata . It's nice to hear that the problem was resolved though

Kind regards

Shakespeed

Hello there,

Since your issue has been resolved, I will lock this thread. If you still have any issues, feel free to PM me or any other staffs. Have a nice day :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.