Resolution still bugged

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- snip -

Hello there, and sorry for the inconvenience!

As a matter of fact, we just got feedback from someone with the same issue, running on Win7 x32: the user let Windows Update do all the updates available, then restarted the computer, and can now log in without issue :Angel:

• Be advised that it may take a good while, depending on how many updates it will have to perform!

This user also did other steps prior to that but didn't report back any improvement before the windows updates, therefore I will only recommend them later on, if the updates aren't enough!

Please kindly report back to us once done! I'm looking forward for your answer; in the meanwhile, I wish you a great day :Sing:

- snip -

since the 18th that pokemon not work for me the update for the resolution es for soon?

- snip -

Hello there!

Once again, I'm sorry for your inconvenience :D:

So the other steps aforementioned are the following, from this post about a similar issue on GTA V:

Next, you want to download this tool called aio-runtime. What it does is scan your PC for missing DirectX files and visual++ and install them for you. What's weird is that GTA 5 relies on some of these, yet the game doesn't install them itself.. Download everything that is related to DirecX and runtime once it is done scanning.

Link to the tool in question here

Let it scan and update everything needed, then restart your PC after running them

Please let me know how it goes;

I wish you a great day :Sing:

And still resolution error :'( i ran that german tool, it installed all those things (Java, flash player, some stuffs of microsoft and adobe etc) and nothing :/ Let me know if you have another solution Calahan, Thanks a lot :)

same thing for me the simplest solution is the update ... already 16day that pokemon not work sorry but it's really very long corrected the problem ..

Hello again,

I'm sorry to have to inform you of this, but, as of now, it's the only solution that has been found working for those for which the optional client update released on the 26th January didn't solve this issue ‒mostly low end specs computers.

The issue is coming from Unity itself, as it has been updated recently and became not as friendly to those configs as it used to be.

Running a virtual machine or upgrading your OS might be your last option. :D:

• You can check out this portuguese guide on
how to install and run an Android emulator to avoid the resolution issue

Once again, sorry for your inconvenience, and I hope you'll have a great day nonetheless :Sing:

The problem still continues

so what I have left and wait to see if you can help

It's really boring, it's gone without playing.

:/

I tried other things but still I did not succeed with the problem

I'll wait or just, bye PRO :Frown:

pokemonpikachufollowsash.gif~c200