In search of ideas/assistance

Lordbrahskuh

My current guild on the red server has sort of fizzled out. Our Guild Leader has gone M.I.A since the holidays, and most of the remaining members have all but ditched the game. So I'm trying to start fresh. I have previous clan leadership in other games, I am an officer, and being that I can't edit clan info, kick the inactive guild leader, or promote people to my same position, I am looking to take it upon myself to start fresh, and bring the remaining active members with me. My first question: Is there somewhere that i can see all the available guild icons so i have an idea of what i want prior to actual guild creation? Also, i'm going to try to set up a Discord server (much like the previous guild) and I am completely clueless on the steps necessary. Our existing server has 2 bots for music to be played in dedicated music rooms, and one for checking Dex. I want to not only include something similar, but go above and beyond that. Any tips or direction would be greatly appreciated. I love this game, and joining a guild early on is what helped keep me going, and i want to provide that sort of opportunity to new and existing members alike.

Ah i remember when i was in your shoes before i created Celestial, i just wanted to help new players out and now look at us :3 I wish you the best of luck, and if you need any help with setting up a server i will gladly help you!~

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

• 3 months later...