WTB GOD VS EPIC KABUTOP FOR RAIN TEAM!!!!!!

Quahieuo

The best offer I've gotten is 6m, which I said I may start an auction on with that as the opening offer, but I did not. A price where I would just happily hand it over? I'm not entirely sure... If I have a lot of genuine interest I may start the auction if I think it will go somewhat past the 6.

I'm assuming this isn't off topic as it's still somewhat relevant to the OP.

The best offer I've gotten is 6m, which I said I may start an auction on with that as the opening offer, but I did not. A price where I would just happily hand it over? I'm not entirely sure... If I have a lot of genuine interest I may start the auction if I think it will go somewhat past the 6.

I'm assuming this isn't off topic as it's still somewhat relevant to the OP.

May i know the name of the 6m dude? Xd

Chrizzyizzy made the offer. It was in all chat and seemed reasonably legit, but I wasn't pursuing it so I don't know for sure.

6m is a quite a bit higher than most of the offers I get for it but I've never tried to sell it properly and spruik it to the pvpers who would want it, but I'm just being real about how hard it is going to be to pry it out of my cold dead hands. If you're not willing to overpay a bit feel free to have a laugh at me and move on, I won't mind.

Chrizzyizzy made the offer. It was in all chat and seemed reasonably legit, but I wasn't pursuing it so I don't know for sure.

6m is a quite a bit higher than most of the offers I get for it but I've never tried to sell it properly and spruik it to the pvpers who would want it, but I'm just being real about how hard it is going to be to pry it out of my cold dead hands. If you're not willing to overpay a bit feel free to have a laugh at me and move on, I won't mind.

Nah no worries, Pokes like that deserve to be overpaid, I just wanted to know who i have to overbid (as he might be a friend and I don't overbid friends).

I would be glad to work out a deal in pm (My discord is ★Fabion★#1435) or I can wait to see it on the forums trade section so I can get it from there.