New weekly events/Improvements/Additions

Cowtippingmafia

• 1 month later...

6) Maybe make some sort of EV training machine. Where you can pay a certain amount of money and choose which evs you want on the mons and ev train that way for the people who don't have a ton of time, and maybe implement a new area or an old area with high levels so we have a better place to level our mons to 100.

I like most of your ideas, but this one is kinda in the game already. You have the Safari EV Area, easy to get 252 EVs in the 20 minutes allowed. And if you really don't even want to do battle for EVs, you can use the vitamins (Iron, zinc, calcium and such).

For leveling I think the Cerulean Cave is really fine, the exp in there is great. It would be really boring if you can just get a pokemon from bottom to top level in just 20 minutes or so, that is no work at all.

unknown_-_transparent_-_scaled.png

• 4 weeks later...
I like most of your ideas, but this one is kinda in the game already. You have the Safari EV Area, easy to get 252 EVs in the 20 minutes allowed. And if you really don't even want to do battle for EVs, you can use the vitamins (Iron, zinc, calcium and such).

For leveling I think the Cerulean Cave is really fine, the exp in there is great. It would be really boring if you can just get a pokemon from bottom to top level in just 20 minutes or so, that is no work at all.

what i meant is an instant ev training device in game that you can pay to use instead of spending 40 minutes to an hour training 1 mon at a time.