Experiencing Lag/crashes since the update?

Greatorex

thought i would add this picture so people dont say "its my connection/internet speed " Hi i thought i would make this post just for you guys to be able to post here if you are experiences MORE LAG and CRASHES since the update as i recently posted it as a bug due to me receiving these issues and i was informed i was the only person to complain, so i am making this to make it a bit easier for you guys to let me know if you are receiving the same thing or if my gaming pc and super fibre optic broadband need throwing in the bin. or if you are also receiving more crashes/lags etc Since the update. note: "This is not a post to blame mods etc as they all do a great job" its just to make them aware of the issue. thanks for taking your time to comment with feedback :)

PROOF1.png.eaeeeb4656db8bf669cf0566ae6106e7.png

Stand for your rights.

I've noticed since client update the game crashes alot more frequent and the pc doesn't want to load. It's only been since I had to redownload the client

Yeah same thing as what i'm having, game also freezes up during pokemon battles etc for me, do you experience the same?

Stand for your rights.

I already replied to one of your few threads about it. Admins have looked at the servers and there are no issues. Server issues are not caused by client updates that add nothing more than some new graphics.

We've had no complaints about server issues and I haven't seen reports of server outages in a while. The only downtime that the servers have had recently are for scheduled maintenance which was announced in our Discord server beforehand. Slow load times and not being able to go through map links is a connection issue. Since nobody else is reporting this but you, it can only be a connection error on your end. We have thousands of active players, I think more than one person would've said something if it were a problem.

The thought that it's something that only happened since the update doesn't make sense though, since the client update doesn't effect the database or servers.

Besides, PRO was never build with such a large playerbase in mind. It was build for 500 players on one server, max. With numbers like these, I wouldn't expect PRO not to have some turbulence, especially during an event.

Since this isn't a bug, or something we can really fix, I'll lock the post. Thanks anyway for reporting your concerns.

- Locked -

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.