Can't make my Budew evolve

Balthamos

As the title says, I just can't. I've tried every way I could think of, checked every parameter, and i've been stuck with it for 2 months now. Any ideas as to why this keeps going on would be apreciated, in order to avoid repeating mistakes with other friendship-evolving pokes

As the title says, I just can't. I've tried every way I could think of, checked every parameter, and i've been stuck with it for 2 months now. Any ideas as to why this keeps going on would be apreciated, in order to avoid repeating mistakes with other friendship-evolving pokes

Hello there, and sorry for your inconvenience;

In order to make Budew evolve, you need to hit max happiness (255) within daytime ‒which, for evolutions, is between 06:00 and 18:00, in-game time.

• You can find
All the informations for the happiness in this guide :Shy:
  • If you've already hit max happiness but not within the appropriate time lapse, you can still proc the evolution by winning a fight at the right time

You can type /happy <party number> to see your Budew's current happiness, as mentioned in the List of available commands

Hope I could help you clear things up; please have a check and tell me how it goes, I am looking forward for your answer :Sing:

Until then, I wish you a great day!

Welp, managed it, finally. I'm still unaware of what I was doing wrong all this time, but now I've got my roselia. Thanks for this info though, I'm gonna keep it for future reference.

Thanks a lot!

Glad to hear, and that your issue is solved!

Enjoy your Roselia, and I wish you a great day :Sing:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -