Pc storage issue

Saurus

1. 1.

PRO Username: Saurus

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing out of the ordinary. The problem sort of came out of the blue

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Logging out. Logging in.

Restarting the client.

Deleting and re-downloading it.

Cleared cache.

Ipconfig /flushdns

Description and Message

The issue I'm having started over two or three hours ago. I opened up my pc storage in vermillion after defeating Surges Gym. The pc storage system opened up, first thing I noticed, none of my captured pokemon were inside of it. Then I noticed player characters around me would vanish and I couldn't leave the pokemon centre. At this point I noticed that me accessing the pokemon storage sort of disconnected me from the game. So I logged back in, clicked on my trainer card and it now shows that I have six pokemon in total. (I'm not sure if that total includes pokemon in the storage).

Guest UnknownUser11

I logged in, Your Pokemon are safe and sound in your Box.

Im not sure why it was disconnecting you, because it isnt happening for me. Maybe bad luck.

Where it says total Pokemon on the trainer window, thats a bug in the server and will be fixed next time we update.

:)

Okay so upon further investigating this issue. I found that a player had a similar issue like mine but it happened on android where was mine happened on a laptop using windows 7 ultimate x86.

Some other things I have come across now is that:

1. When I opened up the PC Storage, it froze and lagged me out of the game.

2. When I open up the PC Storage, and it froze, I still tried to drag a pokemon in my team, into the PC Storage. When I logged out and back in, that pokemon is no longer in my team.

3. When I open up the PC Storage, and it froze and lagged me out of the game, when I try to log back in, all it does is say, "Logging in..." and then the "Logging in..." notification dissipates but nothing happens. So I have to close the client and re-open it again, and only then I can log back in.

This is really starting to irk me because how am I suppose to play like this? I doubt my laptop or internet connection is the issue when all 3 PC Storages I visited do the exact same thing.

Okay i found the problem. The client has a huge lag issue. I opened my PC Storage waited it out to see if anything happens and my pokemon that were missing popped up. As soon as I clicked on the 2 box and back on box 1, it lagged again. So the problem is lag. Everything is working but lag is being a bad boy.