Bug Catcher Gerald Quest Viridian City

Tynow

I didn't realize there were quests from the officers. I defeated Bug Catcher Gerald and came back to do the quest later. I cannot complete the quest now as Officer Jemy says I haven't beat him yet and I can't fight him again. Is there any way to complete this quest?

Oh cool, thank you! I didn't realize you could re-battle them every 7 days. Thanks for the help!

Hi there,

Any updates on your situation? Has your issue been resolved by now?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi there,

Any updates on your situation? Has your issue been resolved by now?

Unfortunately it hasn't been 7 days since I've battled him yet, so I can't battle again. I haven't been back to the area, as I am currently in fuschia city. I'll update with more once I go back!

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately it hasn't been 7 days since I've battled him yet, so I can't battle again. I haven't been back to the area, as I am currently in fuschia city. I'll update with more once I go back!

Any updates now?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.