Various Forum Updates

Letrix

With the implementation of our new forum, we've gained the ability to do much more than we could with our previous phpBB board. As we develop the forum further, myself and other members of staff will be looking into adding more and more for the players. More will be added to this topic as we go forwards so keep an eye out for updates.

Trophies

Trophies are a new way for users to show off their achievements on PRO. Currently there are a total of 18 trophies and we plan to add more going forward. Right now we have,

• 9 trophies for making forum posts. 25, 100, 200, 350 etc.
  • 6 secret trophies that are gained by doing various things around the forum.
  • 2 event exclusive trophies awarded by winning special events.
  • 1 group specific trophy given exclusively to members of certain groups.

Our plan is to continue increasing the amount of trophies and eventually link forum trophies to in-game achievements. i.e. Beat the Kanto Elite 4, catch X Pokemon, have Y hours in-game. I also plan on giving trophies to the winner of the monthly ladder tournaments and any other event we do.

Emojis

In addition to trophies, we've imported lots of our Discord Emojis across to the forum. Now you can :GalladeDab: on the fake offers.

Below is the list of all current Emoji codes. More will be added in the future.

Discord Emojis
---------------------------
 \o/
 ???

.-.
 ;-;

<3
 :SnivyEvil:

B)

:dab: <o/ \o>

Bulba Emojis
---------------------------

Regarding Forum Bugs

With the launch of the new forum, we are aware that there are some bugs here and there. If you find any, please report them in the Forum Bug sub-forum so we can look into fixing them. You can also make some forum suggestion in the Suggestion subforum. Thanks.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.