Why do random people threat report?

Ioark

I just joined the game and I think it's a abnormal for so many people you interact with that don't get what they want to threaten report.

I'm just walking and some random dude says <hisname>-=-<myname> "I report you noob."

Then a bunch of other encounters I can't remember but end with "I report you." Usually because of me trying to unload CC for Pokecash.

I enjoy the game a lot, but with this many people resorting to "I report you." And it seems like reporting is a lot of work because you have to SS, have a case, then post on the report thread. It's just weird.

My question is: how responsive is the report thread, do admins/mods throw punishments for one sided reports, and should I be worried as a player and screen shot every interaction I have to protect myself?

If you read this far, thank you very much.

Please share any experience you've had regarding the report thread. It'll give me a better idea with what I have to prepare for in the future.

One thing that happened to me just now that has me worried, is a deal fell through because this guy was trying to sell me a Poke for way higher than I valued it. And when I exited chat to tell him no deal. He replies back and says , I report you because you came to Viridian and said deal. I walked to his location.

I never said deal, I explicitly told him his Poke was Seaking Adamant nature, IVs were 28 attack 02 in sp. A. And I was looking for a better deal and left. Our interaction was less than 5 minutes, he was very much butt hurt.

some kid threatened to report me and called me a hacker cause i accidentally typed staffview1 in chat instead of the game consol, he started freaking out and said "im going on the forums" i have yet to see a post the so id say just ignore it.

XyvKin & NahKryn

On server Red

NAHKRYN.png

basicly what it is, is that many like using big words... but many of the cases they do no actions afterwards. As long you know that you are doing it right, then thats all there matters, its not worth thinking to much about people trying to repport you for stuff you didnt do :PikaLurk:

• Like 1

I Stream on Twitch

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

580878_trainercard-Capaia.png476007_trainercard-Capaia.png699212_trainercard-Capaia.png699215_trainercard-Capaia.png

I just joined the game and I think it's a abnormal for so many people you interact with that don't get what they want to threaten report.

I'm just walking and some random dude says <hisname>-=-<myname> "I report you noob."

Then a bunch of other encounters I can't remember but end with "I report you." Usually because of me trying to unload CC for Pokecash.

I enjoy the game a lot, but with this many people resorting to "I report you." And it seems like reporting is a lot of work because you have to SS, have a case, then post on the report thread. It's just weird.

My question is: how responsive is the report thread, do admins/mods throw punishments for one sided reports, and should I be worried as a player and screen shot every interaction I have to protect myself?

If you read this far, thank you very much.

Hi there,

You don't have to worry about that as long as you don't break any of the rules. The moderation staffs are actively dealing with reports everyday, but they won't issue any punishments if the report doesn't have sufficient evidence(s) which must be showing the infraction clearly. However, screenshot-ing interactions you have will be a good way to collect sufficient evidence(s) to report someone and get your things back in case you get scammed. I hope that will be clear enough. Anyways, have a nice day~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.