Error after Crash -error log-

Hey there friends of staff !

I come to you, as it's not in my habits, because i've tried everything and nothing wants to work again..

That happened after the 7pm gmt+1 monday, i was logged in on Red Serv and i went to the bathroom for a quick moment. When i came back, everyone in the french guild/discord i got told me it has bugged.

Since there, everything is normal and i don't blame you i know what it's like for those stabilities crashes..

But from this time, every time i try to launch PRO, that just keep not working. Client crashes without even displaying on my screen and i got a Windows error pop-up.

2wNLw7j.png

I just came now on forum because i've tried everything and it turns out some files had been broken by this bug on my pc, and that's why i had to re-load like 92 update from windows security and stuff...

Now i need you to understand why it's still not working... I have all my drivers and hardware/software up to date, and it keeps doing this to me.

See the pastebin followed to access the error log :)

I hope someone can help me and i wont get to trash out all i've done in PRO, all those hours, almost full pokedex, friends and stuff (and this 15 days ms and 14 days transport ticket i just engaged XD )

Please be quick, even if i know i'm not the only one in need for help /o/

PASTEBIN for ERROR.LOG :

https://pastebin.com/BNMRJBMk

:: Tease :: Learn :: Practice :: Master ::

Happens sometimes. Don't worry about it unless it helps multiple times, over and over again. Thanks for sharing tho!

• Like 1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements | Bug Reports | Update Log | Mapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed.