Map for Sinnoh !!!

Hinamifueguchi

It's been a long time since Sinnoh was released and therefore we do not have a map for this region, it's been a while since I made a similar post, and they said it was close but nothing yet. It is very horrible to walk in Sinnoh without this, I often avoid living there, what saves is the subway system. With each update, the PRO gets better, but you are letting go of some aspects, simple things like a map. So I want to know: will Sinnoh have a map, yes or no?

:PixiuShush:

It's been a long time since Sinnoh was released and therefore we do not have a map for this region, it's been a while since I made a similar post, and they said it was close but nothing yet. It is very horrible to walk in Sinnoh without this, I often avoid living there, what saves is the subway system. With each update, the PRO gets better, but you are letting go of some aspects, simple things like a map. So I want to know: will Sinnoh have a map, yes or no?

:PixiuShush:

Bro if u don't know where to go just check YouTube Cuz many PRO player made a full sinnoh walkthrough it's easy to understand and quite simple altho I used them too 2 finish my sinnoh journey.....✌