Server Status

D1g3r4t1

There are a lot of issues with Servers going down and parts of the webpage going down. This is of course inevitable since the game is still in development, but I worry you will lose player base if you are not clear in what is going on. For instance, if you are taking the servers down for maintenance let the player base know before hand, and give an estimate of how long it will be down (overshoot if needed, better than undershooting). If the servers are dropping due to unforeseen issues then add a section under server status where a mod can type an explanation (i.e. We are aware of the server status and are working on a solution, we will keep you notified) These notifications can be given on your webpage or through a Twitter/Facebook page. Its just really important for people to know that things are moving along, hence the loading bars and hourglass icons when things load.

This is a great game, and I really love it, I just think some clarification/communication between staff and players involving maintenance and downtimes would be much appreciated by the player base. Keep up the great work, hope to play again soon.

**I couldn't find a "search" option for these forums, that would be useful but I could just be missing it... below is a complaint I sent in to staff, and I'm posting here to see if there is a solution that I missed, or if more people would like this feature.

*Edit (I found the Search function :SquirtleShy:)

Edited by D1G3R4T1
  • Like 2