Lost 400k and 90+ RC

Wasadasa

So i was doing heatran mission and lost vs a npc and when i looked at my money i had lost around 400k. Anyway i went to catch a pokemon and when i wanted to use rc to level him to 60 all my rc were gone. I checked 5 times already and im the only one who can acess my acount

You lose money when you lose to NPCs based on how much money you have already. Did you have a lot of money already? Also, once you start the Heatran quest, your balls and candies are locked with Buck until you complete the quest. So since you started it, he's still holding them. When you complete it, you'll get them all back when you talk to him.

holy crap thx i had 6.2 million and lost and end up with 5.7m but i was more worry about the rarecandies
Hello Wasadasa,

As PurpleMauth has stated, your rare candies are safe and will be returned to you once you complete the quest and talk to Buck. When you lose against an NPC, 5% of your current PokeDollars are deducted as a result. When holding large sums of money, be especially careful of this.

Since your question has been answered, I'll lock this topic. Have a great rest of your week!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.