Discord Giveaway

What is your Discord tag? Nolan#1427

How often do you use Discord? I use Discord everyday, on and off of the PRO server.

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be?

One suggestion would be to separate people by their active roles for Yellow/Red/Blue servers. This would give the sidebar a much more manageable appearance. Even though there are those with multiple servers, the cluttered sidebar is atrocious to look at. As a newer person I was and still am not able to find those who are active on my server without waiting for them to say something, because of how unorganized the members list is. I believe sorting players, or attempting to sort players, will only serve to make the discord look more professional.

A secondary suggestion would be to have a PvP Help channel. So that competitors can help prospective PvPers enter the wonderful world of Pokemon Battles. This channel would serve as both an advice channel, a 'rate my team' channel, and a general get together for all things un/ranked PvP related. I know there is a Showdown PvP chat, however that's not for PRO, or at least not in the native sense. This kind of PvP channel would allow cross-server help, just as the "Support" channel does for general PRO questions.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Discord tag?

AreyenTay#0199

How often do you use Discord?

Open Every Days

I'm not sure about that. Cause i still a noob. but, i hope to put PvP Channel. GoodLuck.

What is your Discord tag? [Example @DiscordTag#1234]

zahin420#0997

pretty much everyday I check my discord, I always read updates or announcements on the PRO discord.

Maybe if there were more rooms or sections dedicated to things other than PRO, it may stimulate more conversation in the discord in general.

Discord Tag: @Ruk#1676

How often do you use Discord? All my frndz and besties are in, so i oftenly comes to discord to interact with

Suggestions: To me am very HAPPY with our Latest Pro's Domain, Hoping our PRO to step towards success with development in there work overcoming obstacles in future aswell. ALL THE BEST to PRO's STAFF

What is your Discord tag?

Yuei Graduate#5330

Every Day

It would be cool id the discord also had some sort of "Guides" tab for people to ask questions solely on what to do and where to find Pokemon, as well as a separate channel where IN-Game event info is places. Like for Example in this server there would be a link to the event info on the website about the valentines day event alongside a picture of all the valentines Pokemon.