• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Discord tag?

Tin#1543

How often do you use Discord?

Everyday.

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be?

I think the discord works very great esp the commands for checking lots of stuff. If there is one thing to improve i think it can be giving more discord-only events as an interaction with players. But its already really great in lots of stuff. Keep it up! :D

What is your Discord tag? Ashe#2457

How often do you use Discord? Everyday. :)

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be? Honestly, for the fun of it all, having a Pokemon-Bot in the server to catch Pokemon. It's just a random generator. Maybe giving a reward to anyone who gets a certain Legendary [say each week or month is a different Legendary or even random Pokemon to try for. If someone gets it, just a small reward like 50c for common Pokemon and 100c for a legendary. 125c for a shiny common and 150c for a shiny legendary perhaps?] -- just a thought! <3

What is your Discord tag? [bell_ro#8423]

How often do you use Discord? Everytime i'm on PRO, mainly to sell stuff on the market of some servers or talk to some friends which are on PRO too

PRO's discord ? It would be nice if there was a chat for different timezones (like regrouping england, france, germany (UTC+1))

Well this is just a suggestion you would have to think about it more deeply but at least we could know who's playing at what time, and ask if someone's going to play on some day, and we can then play together...

Because i'm new to your discord (joined it 1week ago) i don't really use the general one, i don't know the people there and, i won't talk that much to those people since i won't see them that often, there's too many members to differentiate them without a timezone (This is my opinion)

For instance, if i knew Steevee was French, then i would pay more attentions to when he's online and his msgs on PRO's Discord

nat2207#3350

very few

The discord server its perfect!

I love #bot commands, it has everything u need.

G.A.D#3336

Whenever I'm playing PRO

To be honest, I couldn't give any suggestions on how to improve PRO's Discord but if there is one thing I would suggest is to us where we can get all the items whether it's a held item by pokes or an item rewarded by bosses

What is your Discord Tag?

Laserquest #4068

Everyday

The discord server has pretty much everything you need, but one thing could be added to bot commands to include everything.