Discord Giveaway

Discord tag: Vodahmin#8949

How often do I use Discord?: Currently a little less because of... urgh... exams... but pretty much several times per day.

One suggestion: The fact that people have to reach a specific level to post pictures in Discord can be quite annoying... Rather a channel for ingame pictures could work.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Discord tag? (Shikirama#3715)

How often do you use Discord? (when i need some information about pokemon, and i am new using it)

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be? (i hear shiny chance is 1/8192, so i hope at bot-command we can see how many time we has encountered wild poke)

@FatJesus#6849

I just joined yesterday and started playing PRO earlier tonight, so not much yet. Been scrolling through it though.

It would probably take some hard work, but roles for each server (Red, Blue, Yellow) rather than just changing name colors could work. Because if you put them under a role, the name will become that color and each server could easily have a group on the side.

What is your Discord tag?

@aytzey

How often do you use Discord?

Almost daily

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be?

I hope bots can reach in game pokemon data with their ID No's so we can use them instead of taking a screenshot

yVwgT0e.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the first Pokémon Revolution Online Discord giveaway. Our server recently hit 10,000 members and, as a thanks to the community, we will be hosting a large coin and item giveaway. The giveaway will end in exactly 1 week which gives you all plenty of time to enter.

iG4V4znxQh_CvpA7r-E-mw.png

Requirements to enter

Form

Lordoflard#6487

Every day.

Have a faq on how to navigate.

What is your Discord tag? [ṧηαкεℌεαⅾℕḺ #1262]

How often do you use Discord? // Everyday

1. A new Roll called Pro helper for those who has questions in support // or other questions instead of players that give false info.

2. Discord event's // For example: Exclusive Theme for Discord

3. A rate my Pokemon channel

kurumi_tokisaki_sig_gif_by_ivanpogi-d669jg4.gif

Claw#2225

Everytime I play PRO

A possibility to report. I remember it being quiet circuitous the first time in forum so I never tried again.