Advice for Dragon scale

Goriak

I read that i can have a dragon scale from:

- Held by wild Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Dratini, and Dragonair

- Diggable Patches

- Kanto's iteration of Daily Challenges

- Purchasable from PvP Masters in exchange for 5 PvP Coins

Which of it is the easiest way? Are there other ways like a pokèball somewhere in the game?

I'm trying to catch horsea with a good rod in vermilion city but all of them are without the item, i have an army of horsea lol...(I know it's a 5% chance)

What are this Daily Challenges?

Can't buy it since i don't have the money even for the bike...

Any advice?

- snip -
Hi Goriak,

The easiest way to obtain a Dragon Scale would be to simply buy one off another player through Trade chat, or to purchase them with PvP Coins, as it only takes five wins.

The second method would be to obtain them from wild Pokemon. Dragon scales do have a chance of being held by certain wild Pokemon species, however, this only applies to certain maps. I regret to inform you that Horsea in Vermilion City do not hold Dragon Scales. If you use the Reborn Bot in the official PRO Discord, you can use the following command:

^item dragon scale

With this command, you will be given a list of all the locations wild Horsea and Seadra may possibly hold the item at. The closest spawns in which Horsea can possibly hold a Dragon Scale would be Fuchsia City, Route 17, Route 19, and Route 26.

I must add, by using a Pokemon with the move Covet or Thief, you are able to 'steal' a wild Pokemon's item without having to capture them. This will save you a lot of balls in the process. I would highly recommend using a Pokemon with the ability Frisk, and teaching it either Covet or Thief. (Some common Pokemon that accomplish this are Sentret and Wigglytuff). With the ability Frisk, your Pokemon will be able to see what type of item the enemy Pokemon is holding, which allows you to detect if the opposing Pokemon is holding a Dragon Scales. If the enemy Pokemon does hold an item, a battle message will appear telling you the name of the item.

As for your question regarding the daily quest, you can look at the Celadon Daily Quest Guide for more information.

Let me know if you have anymore questions, and have a great day!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

• Like 1

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hi Goriak,

The easiest way to obtain a Dragon Scale would be to simply buy one off another player through Trade chat, or to purchase them with PvP Coins, as it only takes five wins.

The second method would be to obtain them from wild Pokemon. Dragon scales do have a chance of being held by certain wild Pokemon species, however, this only applies to certain maps. I regret to inform you that Horsea in Vermilion City do not hold Dragon Scales. If you use the Reborn Bot in the official PRO Discord, you can use the following command:

^item dragon scale

With this command, you will be given a list of all the locations wild Horsea and Seadra may possibly hold the item at. The closest spawns in which Horsea can possibly hold a Dragon Scale would be Fuchsia City, Route 17, Route 19, and Route 26.

I must add, by using a Pokemon with the move Covet or Thief, you are able to 'steal' a wild Pokemon's item without having to capture them. This will save you a lot of balls in the process. I would highly recommend using a Pokemon with the ability Frisk, and teaching it either Covet or Thief. (Some common Pokemon that accomplish this are Sentret and Wigglytuff). With the ability Frisk, your Pokemon will be able to see what type of item the enemy Pokemon is holding, which allows you to detect if the opposing Pokemon is holding a Dragon Scales. If the enemy Pokemon does hold an item, a battle message will appear telling you the name of the item.

As for your question regarding the daily quest, you can look at the Celadon Daily Quest Guide for more information.

Let me know if you have anymore questions, and have a great day!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

Thanks, not anymore question :)

I brought it in the end, in the future i will try with the quests and the Frisk ability ;)