Membership

Glunarr

Hello PRO community,

Before I start, I have to let you know that I am sure that someone already have asked the same question as I am about to ask. So, my question is simple. I've heard that members(people who are owners of MS) have access to some exclusive outfits but the fact is that I do not know where to find them and buy them.

If anyone know where I could find them or even if they exist. I would gladly appreciate leaving a comment down bellow.

Friendy,

Glunarr

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

Well those are the ones I know too. The fact is that I've heard people getting exclusives outfits for being members. I even searched the islands that are permitted for members only. Still nothing.

Thanks for your reply.

This is my signature.

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

So no one knows more Membership Clothes then those 5 hats?

Well those are the ones I know too. The fact is that I've heard people getting exclusives outfits for being members. I even searched the islands that are permitted for members only. Still nothing.

Thanks for your reply.

No problem.

• Like 1

Thanks for your answer.

This is my signature.

|YouTube|

Hello PRO community,

Before I start, I have to let you know that I am sure that someone already have asked the same question as I am about to ask. So, my question is simple. I've heard that members(people who are owners of MS) have access to some exclusive outfits but the fact is that I do not know where to find them and buy them.

If anyone know where I could find them or even if they exist. I would gladly appreciate leaving a comment down bellow.

Friendy,

Glunarr

Bro u can buy MS from coin store or u can trade ms with other players