Ev Training a Happiny...?

Akaion

I have a Happiny and i want to Ev train it, but the problem is it's literally to weak to even earn Xp. It's level 14 and can hardly defeat a level 9 Wooper. The question is how do you even train a Happiny when you want to focus on Ev and how do you get it to become strong enough to defeat their enemies in a matter of days or so? Cause it needs 6000 exp just to get to level 15, and defeating a level 9 Wooper only gets me 30 exp or so. And that's with a lot of struggle.

The odds looks dire, but is there any way to even Ev train it properly, let alone training it?

Edit : After putting it into my first slot, it now can get 200Xp per Wooper. :CharYay:.

But seriously, is there any way faster?

Edited by Akaion

level up it first, then eat 1 berry to reduce the ev

uses a false swipe poke carrying black sludge to lower hp of high level wild poke

then make it sleep

sacrifices your poke and switches to happiny

let it beats the sleeping 1 hp wild poke to get thousands of exp

make sure it beat the same pokes so that only raising 1 kind of ev

when that kind of ev reach 10, eat 1 berry to clear it

and it should be high level enough for ev training easily

level up it first, then eat 1 berry to reduce the ev

uses a false swipe poke carrying black sludge to lower hp of high level wild poke

then make it sleep

sacrifices your poke and switches to happiny

let it beats the sleeping 1 hp wild poke to get thousands of exp

make sure it beat the same pokes so that only raising 1 kind of ev

when that kind of ev reach 10, eat 1 berry to clear it

and it should be high level enough for ev training easily

I'll try that method. Thanks!

I have a Happiny and i want to Ev train it, but the problem is it's literally to weak to even earn Xp. It's level 14 and can hardly defeat a level 9 Wooper. The question is how do you even train a Happiny when you want to focus on Ev and how do you get it to become strong enough to defeat their enemies in a matter of days or so? Cause it needs 6000 exp just to get to level 15, and defeating a level 9 Wooper only gets me 30 exp or so. And that's with a lot of struggle.

The odds looks dire, but is there any way to even Ev train it properly, let alone training it?

Edit : After putting it into my first slot, it now can get 200Xp per Wooper. :CharYay:.

But seriously, is there any way faster?

Hello,

Feel free to evolve your Happiny to Chansey, they have the same experience gain(Happiny evolves to Chansey by leveling up while holding Oval stone). Chansey can learn some more moves, like thunderbolt and ice beam. It is recommended to level it up a bit first before EV training. You can also EV train it in Safari Effort Wald, in there every Pokemon gives atleast 4 EVs while holding Macho Brace and all Pokemon there are relatively low level. If you have access to Cerulean Cave you can also do simple switch training there; it will gain a decent amount of experience. If you do not have Cerulean Cave unlocked, you can train in Dragons Den or Mt. Silver.

I hope this helps,

Have a nice day!

- Locked as Solved -

• Like 1