Keeps crashing on catch and low spawn [SOLVED]

Devdevlin89

This is like the 5th time this has happened now an only happens to me on t9 pokemon.

I have spent 4 real life hours looking for a ferroseed and seen 1 in 4 hours which in itself is ridiculous an on catch it crashes again, i have had this happen on larvitars an ferroseeds now numourus times an im sick to the back teeth of it.

It takes the absolute mickey it takes 4 real hours to find 1 but to crash 5 times now on different occasions only on t9’s is a joke. I have near 200h game time an never ever even seen a shiny as well this is ridiculous. I want these ferroseeds an larvitars i spend enough time finding trash comstantly an this stuff keeps happening its stupid.

Id like these pokemon an its getting beyond a joke there is no support or compensation for these losses i am so close to giving up on this game its unreal.

Can you please sort this crashing out especially as you only do it on t9 pokemon an compensate my losses and everyone elses who this happens to as this is ridiculous

Edited by Astraea
  • Like 1

- snip -
Hi DevDevlin89,

We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience; what you're experiencing is known as the "Bag Glitch", which can happen on any Pokemon (not just Tier 9) if you haven't opened up your bag in a long while.

When a player hasn't opened up their bag in awhile, their bag information has to be re-communicated between the server and the client, which causes a 'Not Responding' prompt. Usually, if you wait a few minutes (if that), the client will resolve itself without any error. If this ever happens to you again, I urge you to wait out the crash and you'll be allowed to catch that tier 9 Pokemon you've been hunting so fervently for!

To avoid the bag glitch altogether, I highly recommend opening your bag every ten or so minutes while hunting Pokemon, and you should no longer encounter this problem.

When the bug does get eventually fixed, it should be announced in the Downloads & Update Logs, or the In-game Update Logs, so feel free to keep an eye out for that.

Again, I'm extremely sorry for the inconveniences and I understand how frustrated you must feel over losing so many rare Pokemon. By doing the above, you should never have this happen to you again. With that said, I'll now lock this topic. Have a great rest of your week!

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.