Some of bug?

Xillusions

So i hav been hunt for poke then i saw a guy who appeard without a name on his head, he then dissapear then appeard in other place without moving. So i want some explaination about this. Screenshot_20180303-142508.thumb.png.142f8758c7839b6b07939383112322a7.png

As u can see i got to inspect him then i cannot inspect him after a few second. After that he dissapeard.

Screenshot_20180303-141527.thumb.png.aca50f16f2302b819683d267d6dd8788.png

Then he just pop up there without name and i cannot inspect him.

Screenshot_20180303-143156.thumb.png.b1fa695d85428af779be7ea8462a0dba.png

At first i though that because of setting that i cannot see his name but then someone else is there with his name i can see.

This happen at the Moon by the way. So can anyone explaine wht is happening.

So i hav been hunt for poke then i saw a guy who appeard without a name on his head, he then dissapear then appeard in other place without moving. So i want some explaination about this. [ATTACH=full]5860[/ATTACH]

As u can see i got to inspect him then i cannot inspect him after a few second. After that he dissapeard.

[ATTACH=full]5861[/ATTACH]

Then he just pop up there without name and i cannot inspect him.

[ATTACH=full]5862[/ATTACH]

At first i though that because of setting that i cannot see his name but then someone else is there with his name i can see.

This happen at the Moon by the way. So can anyone explaine wht is happening.

Hello,

This is a display bug. It can be easily fixed by restarting your client. Not just log out and log back in, close the client completely and restart it.

I will leave this thread open for now, please let me know here if this keeps happening even after restarting.

Have a nice day!

Edited by Eyebeam
  • Like 1