Got 7 Kanto badges, but Viridian City gym is locked. [LOCKED]

Heliioss

Hello,

(I am really sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language, i do my best)

I recently beat the Cinnabar Island gym (fire/volcano badge), and the gym leader talked to me about the next gym, wich is Viridian City gym.

But the way is locked, i can't enter. Am i doing something wrong ? Did i miss something ?

Here's a screenshot so you can see my problem :

ccccccccc.thumb.png.dd9ec738841f23c4949b7f37b65e0a79.png

Thank's for helping, and sorry again for my bad english skills

Hello.

Dont know if its necessary, but did you go to the laboratory at cinnabar island after beat the gym ?

If you dont, go to the laboratory and talk to the guard after the last door in right, then enter and talk to one of the geek guys to trade your fossil.

If your native language is portuguese, i have a tutorial that u could see.

Hello.

Dont know if its necessary, but did you go to the laboratory at cinnabar island after beat the gym ?

If you dont, go to the laboratory and talk to the guard after the last door in right, then enter and talk to one of the geek guys to trade your fossil.

If your native language is portuguese, i have a tutorial that u could see.

Hello,

Thank's for you reply, but i already talked to the laboratory guy and traded my "dome fosil" (i usually talk to every npc i see)

I don't know if it can be related, but the servers crashed during approx. 1 hour just before i beat the volcano/fire gym leader.

(No i'm not portuguese sorry, but thank's again for you replay and for trying to help me)

Hello,

Thank's for you reply, but i already talked to the laboratory guy and traded my "dome fosil" (i usually talk to every npc i see)

I don't know if it can be related, but the servers crashed during approx. 1 hour just before i beat the volcano/fire gym leader.

(No i'm not portuguese sorry, but thank's again for you replay and for trying to help me)

I see.

Did you tried to talk again with the leader of gym at cinnabar after the server crash ? Maybe the gym leader used the sand of time like Prince of Persia and you will need to fight him again. (server rollback).

- snip -
Hi Heliioss,

You should be able to enter Viridian's Gym using the following pathway (apologies for my lack of MS Paint skills):

yQLeYma.png

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hello, thank you people for the answer !

I was totally blind, i didn't see the right enter.

Sorry for my useless thread :EeveeShy:

Don't worry about it! Since your question has been answered, I'll lock this thread as solved.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.