Heatran quest [LOCKED]

Djonasty

So ye i was doing the heatran quest which requires you to have only 1 lvl 60 poke when u go to buck at stark mountain. I wasted litterally 3 hours just because the game kicked me out for no reason "i could relog instantly but i was put in the pc with my gyara which was obviously overleveled at that time", now if i wanna continue the quest i need to catch another karp and do all the leveling (and giving it the proper moveset) all over again. It honestly seems unfair to me, i do realize u guys cannot solve every bug or evade system faillures but this is more then i can handle after putting so much effort into the one quest. I therefor ask if it is possible to teleport me within the area behind buck again (so basically after u enter with the poke that is level 60 or lower) so i can move on with the quest with my current pokes. I'm sure you can check that the pokes in my current team were all caught inside stark mountain as cannon fodder to revive gyara as needed, and i didn't level it since. So please, don't let me go trough all this bs again without even being able to level my gyara inside the mountain since almost all npcs were already beaten. Thanks in advance. (Djonasty, red server)

3d attempt, leveled a larvitar, was leveling at the spot where buck stands (inside the level 60 only stuff), got kicked again when it was level 67. This isn't even funny anymore how am i supposed to ever beat this quest if the game keeps kicking me for no reason at all? I mean srsly i wasted 60k by now, 3 pokes leveled so a lot of time too, and now i have to start over another time, i'm honestly getting tired of this, i really hope u guys find a way to stop this from happening cuz for legendary quests a dc shouldnt even be able to mess up.

- snip -
Hi DJonasty,

I'm extremely sorry for all the server crashes and the inconveniences it has caused. We're constantly trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes crash. We've recently given compensation to all players that were recently active and therefore affected by this. (You can read more about it here).

However, for the quest, you don't need to level a Larvitar; just an untrained Gyarados should suffice. If you're particularly scared about losing money, I highly suggest moving the money to an alternate account.

Once again, I'm extremely sorry for your case, but as there is nothing I can do, I'll now lock this topic and I wish you a good day.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.