Im new and need help!

Hello PRO community, I joined this game less than 1 hour ago. So far im liking it, but I am having a lot of trouble understanding things in the game. I have tried looking around the forums but cant seem to find what im looking for. I am trying to find a guide or something about the game as certain aspects of the game are confusing me.

I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me or link me a guide/walkthrough of the game so I may get a better understanding and start getting into the game.

Thank You

67488 Hello PRO community, I joined this game less than 1 hour ago. So far im liking it, but I am having a lot of trouble understanding things in the game. I have tried looking around the forums but cant seem to find what im looking for. I am trying to find a guide or something about the game as certain aspects of the game are confusing me.

I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me or link me a guide/walkthrough of the game so I may get a better understanding and start getting into the game.

Thank You

well just like pokemon in console or games in general, u just need to get familiar with control and stuffs

and there is a guide section in forum too, they dont teach basic tho, mostly walkthrough

sprite_prinnyherofreakinout2mirror_zps36380a03_by_riseknight-d9cpdky.gifsiggy_by_riseknight-d9ckglk.pngsprite_prinnyherofreakinout2_by_riseknight-d9cpdkn.gif