Lost legendary raikou ? Boss [LOCKED]

Sonyn

A while ago I tried to get my raikou I took 200 pokeball and 100 ultra balls and he did not stay in pokeball.

I could not catch him now I faced the boss for 4 times and he does not let me fight the raikou.

I'm sorry for the bad english because I'm using google translator.

Thank you.

Photo 1 - Photo 2

A while ago I tried to get my raikou I took 200 pokeball and 100 ultra balls and he did not stay in pokeball.

I could not catch him now I faced the boss for 4 times and he does not let me fight the raikou.

I'm sorry for the bad english because I'm using google translator.

Thank you.

Photo 1 - Photo 2

Hello,

When you fail to capture a legendary, you need to fight Nikola in Unknown place to get another chance for it. After you defeat Nikola you will have another chance for Raikou. Do keep in mind that this only works for legendaries that have not been caught; if you released a legendary Nikola will not work.

You can find Unknown place by going to Trainers Valley, head all the way east then surf north.

I would also like to give you a few tips to make catching Raikou easier:

- Put it to sleep with Spore/Sleep Powder/Hypnosis. This will greatly improve your chance of catching it

- Bring it down to one health point with False Swipe

- If you have PvP coins, consider spending 10 of them for a Master Ball. This might save you both time and money. You can also obtain a Master Ball from the Bug Catching Contest and from the Solaceon daily quest

I hope this clears things up for you,

Have a nice day!

- Locked as Solved -

• Like 1