Can't launch game, unity error. [SOLVED]

Ragonza

The title pretty much says it all, as soon as i launch the game i get an error window that says:

'' Pokemon Revolution - Unity 2017.3.0f3 (a9f86dcd79df) <- Window title.

Pokemonk Revolution has encountered an error and must close.

A crash report named ''Crash_2018-03-06_172316'' has been generated.

These files can be sent to PROTeam for analysis. Would you like to open this folder now?''

I've tried reinstalling PRO aswell as re download unity before reinstalling PRO once again.

This started happening yesturday after the free CC and membership if that has anything to do with it?

Also: i have no idea how to send the file to the PROTeam, since i can't attach the file on this thread?

• Like 1

- snip -
Hi Ragonza,

Regarding the Crash Report: You can either copy and paste the text generated in the file directly here within spoiler tags, or upload it to a website like Pastebin and link it here.

While waiting, you can try to re-download PRO and delete all previous PRO files, including anything in the Recycle Bin, as well as temporary files.

If that doesn't work, try turning off your antivirus/firewall while downloading and extracting, and make sure your antivirus or Firewall are not blocking PRO.

Also, make sure that your DirectX and graphics card drivers are up to date.

Looking forward to your answer!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

-snip-

Hello Ragonza,

I had the same problem and i tried multiple times reinstalling, putting my drivers up to date (which everything was tho..) and so on and it appears the Unity file keep causing problems.

I managed to get a fix by using an older version of PRO where Unity didn't get the package file in the same way, launching the "PRO Engine", but not being able to connect, and then i re-used my new fresh download about PRO already installed and it worked. So i advise you to try this little manipulation of mine, certified working where nothing else should have worked for 3 days for me.

1- Download the Halloween version of the PRO client (still available thanks to mediafire right here (official link not mine)) :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/htjj1dpxe4ulfnc/PROSpooky64.zip

2- Launch the PRO Spooky client.

3- Try to connect but it wont succeed (normal because that's an old client version)

4- Retry to launch the actual version. (once the PRO Engine has been load with the old version, it seems to work.)

5- Eventually tell me if it worked for you :3

This made me this error 3 or 4 times with no returns, i made this solution everytime and everytime it was the only thing working for me :)

(Another solution is to install bluestack (android emulator) and play the .apk on this one but that's a lot of RAM used to simply play PRO, and it's not as comfortable as playing on the PC version anyway)

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::

Hello Astraea & Sempra!

Sadly what you told me didn't work Astaea, but i really appreciate you taking your time and try to help me!

What you told me worked Sempra, and i appreciate you aswell, thanks alot for helping! (Both of you!) :D

Hello Astraea & Sempra!

Sadly what you told me didn't work Astaea, but i really appreciate you taking your time and try to help me!

What you told me worked Sempra, and i appreciate you aswell, thanks alot for helping! (Both of you!) :D

Glad to hear your issue was solved, and thank you Sempra for the assist! I'll now lock this topic; both of you have a great rest of your week!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.