No Legendary Dogs At Their Locations!!! [LOCKED]

Traineryash

I have Completed the Quest for GS Ball(found and gave GS Ball to scientist Alexander).

I am Johto Champion and talked to Scientist Rey in Ecurteak City. He said to get the records of those Legendary Dogs.

I went in Bell Tower and saw them but they Vanished. Scientist Rey told to search them in Johto but I cant find them.

I searched the following Locations :

Suicune - Tojho Falls

Raikou - Mt Silver

Entei - Johto Safari Mountain Zone

Please Help Me.

Hi there,

According to your variables, you've already found one of the dogs previously. Therefore, you should only need to find the last two to progress onward.

As hahahaka has mentioned, have you gone to the exact locations as listed in the Legendary Megathread? If so, could you take a screenshot where the dog should be and post them here? It'd greatly help us assist you in figuring out your issue.

For reference, I'll link the locations that the dogs should be at here, as listed in the Legendary Megathread:

244.png: Johto Safari Mountain Zone (You'll need Rock Smash to get to him)

da06d499ac87ed2a215f4ec844a727bb.png

245.png: Tohjo Falls (You'll need Waterfall to get to him)

7fdf2dd4e3f6b3cb53ea9adc064bac89.png

243.png: Mt. Silver 3F

2fXvnn1.png

Looking forward to your answer!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hi there,

According to your variables, you've already found one of the dogs previously. Therefore, you should only need to find the last two to progress onward.

As hahahaka has mentioned, have you gone to the exact locations as listed in the Legendary Megathread? If so, could you take a screenshot where the dog should be and post them here? It'd greatly help us assist you in figuring out your issue.

For reference, I'll link the locations that the dogs should be at here, as listed in the Legendary Megathread:

Looking forward to your answer!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

Yeah Thanks. Found them.