Celebi quest bug

Tren

Hi i have problem with celebi quest i Kill the 3 legendary dog, kill Ho-oh and kill thor , all kanto and johto poke got .. 574hour played 136 evolve poke . everythin done but when i go in a ilex forest i dont see Celebi ... its okey maybe in my past i try speak with her but when i go the scientic guy he dont wanna giving me a GS ball.. he all time say me "dont disturb me" pls Help me guys!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi i have problem with celebi quest i Kill the 3 legendary dog, kill Ho-oh and kill thor , all kanto and johto poke got .. 574hour played 136 evolve poke . everythin done but when i go in a ilex forest i dont see Celebi ... its okey maybe in my past i try speak with her but when i go the scientic guy he dont wanna giving me a GS ball.. he all time say me "dont disturb me" pls Help me guys!!!

Hello, to enter Celebi's area you must interact with the Shrine in Ilex Forest at 00:00 Poketime. Have you tried that?

Incase you did and still can't enter, there are few things you might have missed:

- It is possible that you are missing a Pokemon in the Pokedex. Please check your Pokedex carefully and see if you caught all of them.

- You did not catch Mew yet. You must also catch Mew in order to be able to get Celebi.

- You haven't fought Suicune in Tohjo Falls, on top of the waterfall. You must defeat that Suicune in order to get the GS ball.

- It is possible that you missed a step in the quest for the GS ball. Please check the Legendary Megathread in order to see if you did everything right.

Please try all of the above and let me know the results, in the meantime,

Have a nice day!

• 1 month later...
Hello, to enter Celebi's area you must interact with the Shrine in Ilex Forest at 00:00 Poketime. Have you tried that?

Incase you did and still can't enter, there are few things you might have missed:

- It is possible that you are missing a Pokemon in the Pokedex. Please check your Pokedex carefully and see if you caught all of them.

- You did not catch Mew yet. You must also catch Mew in order to be able to get Celebi.

- You haven't fought Suicune in Tohjo Falls, on top of the waterfall. You must defeat that Suicune in order to get the GS ball.

- It is possible that you missed a step in the quest for the GS ball. Please check the Legendary Megathread in order to see if you did everything right.

Please try all of the above and let me know the results, in the meantime,

Have a nice day!

Which means even you found and fought all legendary dog you will have to battle your chosen dog again? Did i get it right?

Thank you

hitmontop.gifcelebi.gifcharizard-megax.gifclawitzer.gif